Air Handler with Micro-Channel
- All-Aluminum, Resistant Coil Technology: Micro-Channel coils beef up this air handlers resistance to corrosion the leading cause of HVAC coil leaks.
- Enhanced Cabinet for Durability: The polyester-urethane finish that coats the galvanized steel cabinet of this unit helps it resist corrosion.
- Quiet Operation Comes Standard: The cabinet of this air handler is completely insulated to help prevent unwanted noise and cabinet sweating. The insulation is 1 thick and has an R-value of 4.2.
The B6BMMX air handler by Maytag offers durable performance. This air handling model includes Micro-Channel coils for increased resistance against the number one cause of coil leaks corrosion. Talk to your contractor about matching this air handler with the proper air conditioner or heat pump.
14 - 15 SEER Fixed Speed Air Handler
- Corrosion Resistant Finish: The cabinet of this air handler is constructed using galvanized steel coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
- Tough Coil Technology Is All Aluminum: Increased corrosion resistance is achieved with this units all-aluminum Micro-Channel coil.
Pair the Maytag B6EMMX air handler with one of our air conditioners or heat pumps to complete your central cooling system. This unit is durable due to an all-aluminum coil and a dependable outer cabinet coated in a corrosion-resistant finish.
13 - 19 SEER ECM Variable Speed Air Handler
- Variable-Speed Motor: Because it runs longer at a lower speed, the variable-speed motor provides more consistent temperatures throughout the home and allows for extra quiet operation.
- Quiet Performance: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
- Durable: Features a galvanized steel jacket coated in a polyester-urethane finish that resists corrosion.
The Maytag B6VMAX air handler provides exceptional comfort, performance and energy efficiency -- 13-16 SEER when paired with Maytag air conditioners and heat pumps.
High Efficiency 80% AFUE Upflow/Horizontal and Downflow Gas Furnace
- Dont Get Blasted by Cold Air : When this furnace kicks on, you wont be greeted by a cold blast of air. It employs a 30-second blower delay for a comfortable warm duct temperature.
- Crucial Components Lifespan Improved:The included SmartStart control board is leading technology that can extend the life of your systems ignitor. It learns the start-up characteristics of the unit and adjusts the ignitors firing percentage to match your systems specifications.
- Numerous Checks Performed to Ensure Quality: Errors during production are minimized with the use of repeated quality checks. In all, this furnace is checked 234 times before it is shipped from the factory.
During those cold winter months, you want a furnace that can provide exceptional heating performance. The Maytag M120 MGC2SA and MGC2SK gas furnaces (when combined with an air conditioner or heat pump and indoor coil) provide all of your year-round heating and cooling needs. This model is available in upflow/horizontal and downflow configurations all of your bases are covered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
80% AFUE Two Stage, Variable Speed, High Efficiency Gas Furnace
- Increased Home Comfort: Two-stage heating operation results in exceptional temperature control and increased dehumidification assistance. Additionally, a variable-speed blower can reduce noise levels associated with operation and improve the filtration power of your unit.
- Boosted Cooling Efficiency: Rely on the dependable furnace model for not just powerful heating, but a cooling efficiency boost as well. When this model is paired with a 13- or 14-SEER air conditioner or heat pump, you can enjoy an additional SEER of cooling power due to the utilization of iSEER technology.
- Premium Furnace Noise Levels: The insulated blower compartment improves system satisfaction. The insulation allows for very quiet operation.
The Maytag M1200 PGC2TA-VS and PGC2TK-VS gas furnace models offer premium comfort and long-lasting dependability. These gas furnace models come complete with two-stage gas valves and variable-speed motors that increase comfort and efficiency when paired with Maytag coils and air conditioners or heat pumps. Additionally, this model is backed by an outstanding parts warranty when the unit is registered. This model not available in Canada. SCAQMD Only:This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit (14 ng/J), and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.